Forums  
  Discussion  
    Tim's Web Quiz  
    Tim's Web Puzzles  
  Polls - Freshwater  
  Polls - Saltwater  

Go Back   Tropical Fish Forum . Net > Freshwater Tropical Fish Discussion > General Freshwater Chats

General Freshwater Chats General questions and comments.

Old ,

Default Doctors Foster and Smith

I would like to relate a possitive experience with this company.

A few weeks ago I ordered some aquarium supplies and among the order was a 24 inch double strip light (twin bulb fixture for the standard 18 inch T8 bulbs) made by "All Glass Aquarium".

The light was working very well until some time yesterday after noon when it was only lighting one bulb; I thought the bulb had burnt as I was using an older bulb (Zoo Med 50/50 which is 50% daylight and 50% actinic lighting), so I replaced the bulb but even the new bulb didn't light. Next I put the old bulb in the slot where the lit bulb was and the old bulb worked which leads me to believe one of the balasts (this light strip has two) had quit working.

I called Doctors Foster and Smith this morning and explained the problem and they are sending a new light strip by two day delivery at no cost to me and they are shipping a return label for the old light via US postage service.

There were absolutely no bad attitudes on either end of the conversation (I started by being polite and pleasant), and the lady on the other end of the phone was very nice, polite, pleasant, and we even joked a bit.

I will definately do business with this company in the future.

Dave
Old ,

Default Re: Doctors Foster and Smith

I did some onling shopping from them a couple of years ago with great satisfaction.
Old ,

Default Re: Doctors Foster and Smith

We've done business with them in the past and have had good experiences. Mostly with dog items. Our dog loves it as well as they always send a biscuit along with the items ordered....

5 Gallon Hex:
Crowntail Betta