I have a friend who has a bunch of 25 gallon tanks just sitting in his basement and if willing to give them away. I was thinking of starting a tank were a grow underwater plants. I was just wondering if it would matter if the tank was cycled, or could i just put normal water in it and add fertillizers in place of the nitrates that are in cycled fish tanks?
- 1 Epalzeorhynchos Frenatus
- 1 Geophagus Taeniopareius
- 1 Metynnis Hypsauchen
- 2 Aulonocara Jacobfreibergi
- 2 Gold Trichogaster Trichopterus
- 2 Blue Trichogaster Trichopterus
- 3 Hemigrammus Caudovittatus