Re: Help with bubble walls!
Also, if your tight for your budget and all you have is an stone that sits on the bottom. Run the tubing down the corner, hold in place with a rock, run the tubing under the gravel and put the stone either underneath a plant or a piece of driftwood. i think this makes it look more realistic then just bubbles in the background. make sure the stone isn't to far under that you're creating stress on the pump. but usually when you run the bubbles under different objects, they vary in size. just change the depth of the stone to vary the uniformity of the bubbles. it also hides your tubing which is ideal.
- 1 Epalzeorhynchos Frenatus
- 1 Geophagus Taeniopareius
- 1 Metynnis Hypsauchen
- 2 Aulonocara Jacobfreibergi
- 2 Gold Trichogaster Trichopterus
- 2 Blue Trichogaster Trichopterus
- 3 Hemigrammus Caudovittatus