Forums  
  Discussion  
    Tim's Web Quiz  
    Tim's Web Puzzles  
  Polls - Freshwater  
  Polls - Saltwater  

Go Back   Tropical Fish Forum . Net > Freshwater Tropical Fish Discussion > Angelfish and Discus

Angelfish and Discus General questions and comments about angelfish and discus.

Old ,

Default Re: More Angel Eggs

cole, you are so lucky..i wish i could get all my variety of fish to spawn..i so want baby kribs..

try finding a local craigslist. ( here is craigslist.org)you can sell on there.. call it a rehoming fee..i know on ours tropical fish sell fast.
also when you are at a lfs ask about a local group in your area that supports each other in fishkeeping..we have one down here, and between everyone, they is always a variety of fish and plants for sale or trade.. if there are none in your area, look into starting one. make a site, yahoo would work, and make up some fliers advertiseing it.its nice talking to others that share this passion. we have meetings, shirts and local lfs sponsers they give us first choice at new shipments, some offer discounts,and special order what we want or need. they get advertisement on our site, and our shirts....just make sure your parents are ok with this.

good luck with your egg babies!!!!
Old ,

Why not get others in your local area to join this wonderful forum. Put fliers in all the LFSs with a discription of what happens here. Some of your LFSs might want to advertise here and give Tim a little boost.
Old ,

i have tried!! i got one person to join, but she hasnt been here much..most there are in to the rough and tough big boy cichlids, and sell for major profit..i went to one guys house last week to get my plecos, and he had tanks everywhere.. he had fish he was selling for 300.00 a fish, and is selling out to get more expensive selling fish..ill talk to them though and see if i can get some of them to join!!!
sure you want more rude LSU,SAINTS luving ,deep south CAJUNS on here
Old ,

Unfortunatly most of the eggs turned white and the parents ate them

The good news is that the eggs actually lasted 3 days they usually get eaten within the 24 hrs.

This has been there 10th (i think) spawn, I'm starting to wonder if they are both female.
10 gallon: Krib fry!!!
8 gallon: 1 Male betta
Neoblaze (Aka Cole )